Microsoft Excel Level 3
Instructional Design & Instructing: Advanced Microsoft Excel
I was asked by the Continuing Education Department of the University of Calgary to build a 14-hour, 5-week in-class advanced course on Microsoft Excel. I was given a textbook to use, broke it down into slides and assessments to meet the intended course outcomes and instruct ICT417: Microsoft Excel Level 3.
- Manage and Share Workbooks
- Tracking Changes to a Workbook
- Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
- Create Advanced Formulas
- Using Formulas to Look Up Data in a Workbook
- Advanced Charts and Tables
- Create and manage PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Recording a Basic Macro
I later taught the course to a group of 5 learners.